Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sardarji Jokes

# What is Common between: Krishna, Ram, Gandhi ji & Jesus..?
Sardar ji Replied: All are born on Government Holidays.

# Teacher to a Sardar: A=B, B=C, So A=C, Give me an example,
Sardar: I Love You, You Love Your Daughter, So I Love your daughter.

# Ek aadmi ki Biwi gum ho gayi, Woh RAM ke Mandir me gaya,
Ram ne kaha Baju wale Hanuman Ke Mandir mai ja, Meri bhi usi ne dhundhi thi.

# Sardar bought a new mobile. He called everyone from his Phone Book & said
"My Mobile No. has changed Earlier it was Nokia 3310........ Now it is 6610"

# Santa: I am a Proud Sardar, My son is in Medical College,
Banta: Really, what is he studying, Santa : No he is not studying,They r Studying him.

# Santa Banta KO 3 live bomb mile, Police KO dene chale,
Santa agar koi bomb raste mai Phat jaye to..?
Banta : Jhooth bol denge 2 hi mile the...!!!

# Sardar falls in Love with Nurse. She rejected him. .. why ? ..
Because he writes a Love letter to her, "I LOVE U SISTER."


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

1 comments:

krishna kashyap av said...

Awesome and really funny jokes..
Sardarji jokes are very hilarious and unbeatable..
Web hosting indi